6231 HW Meerssen
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, city, language and country).
- Submitted information concerning an animal abuse case (name, email address, animals it concerns, location of the case and description of the case).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Faunawatch with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, sign a petition, make a donation, submit a volunteer form, and/or become a member.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Faunawatch collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you about our activities
How do we justify collecting your data?
- Legitimate interest. We collect your personal data in order to manage your account. We also use your personal data for sending invitations, news or other communications. We also aim to set high quality standards to our work. In this respect, it may be necessary to process your data to enable us to safeguard and improve our activities and services. We take care in processing your data on this basis and make sure that this is not unnecessarily far-reaching, that your interests are not disproportionately harmed, and it does not last for an unnecessarily long time.
- Consent obtained. Your personal data can be processed based on your consent. You can always refuse consent and/or withdraw it again after having given consent. Withdrawing consent will not have any consequences for prior processing. Under some circumstances, withdrawing consent may result in us not being able to execute the agreement with you or your company.
How do we store your data?
Faunawatch securely stores your data online at our newsletter and petition services.
How long do we keep your data?
We store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, or as required on grounds of rules and regulations. In this respect, in the first instance, we take account of the legal periods applicable to the normal fiscal storage period of seven years. If no legal storage period is applicable regarding your personal data, we aim to destroy the personal data after ten years, unless it has a potential interest in processing your personal data for a longer period. Faunawatch assesses the need for destroying your personal data periodically.
The security and protection of your personal data is important for us. We take measures in order to maintain a security level in proportion to the risk. In the event that Faunawatch uses third party services, such as an IT-supplier will lay down agreements in an agreement concerning adequate security measures.
Sharing data with third parties
We only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the services. We may provide personal data to a third party, such as a supervisory authority or other institutions that exercise public authority, but only if a legal obligation to do that exists.
A processor agreement is concluded with the third party that processes your personal data on behalf of and at the request of us. That third party is also bound to observing the GDPR.
PIF world is able to view our customers, view the mandates of our customers, edit the mandates of our customers, view our onboarding status, view our company data, manage our business data, view our payments, view our profiles, manage our payment profiles and their settings, view our refunds, view our payouts.
What are your data protection rights?
Faunawatch would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Faunawatch for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Faunawatch corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Faunawatch to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Faunawatch erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Faunawatch restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Faunawatch’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Faunawatch transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.